Date Close:When position filled
Verkerks is one of a very few NZ-owned and vertically integrated FMCG companies, producing quality smallgoods and continental meats for over 60 years. Our consumer-branded business is the market leader in the salami and ferment type categories across New Zealand supermarket groups and we have recently begun to export to the Asia Pacific region.
We are currently looking to appoint a Machine Operator based in our Curing and Production area. This person will be primarily responsible for operating various machines including injectors and fillers to produce our best value for money smallgoods.
The successful candidate should:
- Have a reasonable level of computer literacy
- Be keen to develop new and valuable skills
- Have a preference for technical and physical work
- Be reliable (have their own transport to get to early morning shifts)
- Be physically fit (able to lift 25kgs) with no history of reoccurring injuries
- Be organised and enjoy keeping their environment neat and tidy
- Be capable of adhering to detailed guidelines
- Be an early riser (this is a full-time role for which the ordinary hours of work will be from 7.00am - 3.30pm, Monday to Friday)
To apply, please send your C.V and covering letter to email@example.com. For more information, contact Carenn Nakanishi on 375-1728.