Verkerks is one of a very few NZ-owned and vertically integrated FMCG companies, producing quality smallgoods and continental meats for over 60 years. Our consumer-branded business is the market leader in the salami and ferment type categories across New Zealand supermarket groups and we have recently begun to export to the Asia Pacific region.
We are currently looking to appoint a Storeperson based in our finished goods/dispatch area. This person will be primarily responsible for the picking/packing of orders for distribution. The successful candidate should:
- Be organised and enjoy keeping their environment neat and tidy
- Be capable of adhering to detailed guidelines
- Have a reasonable level of physical fitness and have energy levels that allow them to work in a time-pressured environment
- Hold a current forklift license (although the right attitude may be considered as a suitable substitute for the right person)
- Be an early riser (this is a full-time role for which the ordinary hours of work will be from 5.00am - 1.30pm, Monday to Friday)
To apply, please send your C.V and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information, contact Carenn Nakanishi on (03) 375-1728.